Warhammer Fantasy and 40k Game Club in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida Area

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up - Inferno - 9 August 09

This week in the Inferno...


Table 1 - 40K

Altansar vs Raven Wing
3.5k points,
Eldar: 2, Raven Wing: 2

VS

We decided to roll a d6 to pick one of the 6 Ard Boyz missions and ended up with Crushin' It!

Mission:
Capture and control the central objective while securing as much of the rest of the board as you can.

Some mistakes where made on both sides; the most egregious by myself who thought if I moved flat out I could still disembark and shoot. Wouldn't that make Dire Avengers and Fire Dragons better! So I apologize for this but at the same rate I missed shooting my EML at the Landraider the entire game by not realizing I could glance on a 6. I tried too many new units at the same time but still ended with a straight tie. Usually when games finish with a tie you can clearly see if another turn happened this or this might go down. We could have went two more turns and still end with a tie. 3.5k outside apoc is a redonculous amount of points and that many vehicles just sucked to play against.

No comments:

Post a Comment